New Computer....

Kitsune

Beta member
I will be getting a computer for gaming and I was going for an Alienware, but looked at and customized a Dell XPS, and it had more power, and was cheaper. Is it a good thing I am going with Dell???? :confused:

I have always had good experience with dells so you shouldn't have any problems. If you really want a gaming rig, have you considered builing your own?

personally i have not had a good experience with my dell laptop, it keeps overheating, the power cable keeps dying, and its pretty slow. However, i have to admit that dell has good customer service. Also, a dell desktop will most likely not have any of the problems my laptop does.

good customer service????? ha! its very bad. so is hp and ....gateway!!!! eiwrogggg!!!

watch out for the hp-dell-gateways!! youckyya!!!

broknhabit said:
personally i have not had a good experience with my dell laptop, it keeps overheating, the power cable keeps dying, and its pretty slow. However, i have to admit that dell has good customer service. Also, a dell desktop will most likely not have any of the problems my laptop does.

HA! tell me yur joking! plz. Dell's customer service sucks $h!t, but not as bad as gateway. lol

well i have had a good experience with dell's customer service... fast shipping when they replace our power cables :p

dell's fine but not to great somtimes if you're planning on upgrading. and the OS it comes with sucks.

You're in the US; you can use Gateway? I personally love Gateway, they have always been good to me even years after I brought their PC.

Back
Top Bottom