I host anyones website FREE and FREE FTP space

Mitchell

Baseband Member
I will host anyones website. All you have to do is send me an email saying that you want me to host it and i will be glad to. Everyone that hosts a site with me gets unlimited space to store things. There is an FTP server that you can login to to add files and there is a webserver to server the pages. My email is M_Meffert@hotmail.com <mailto:M_Meffert@hotmail.com> Just send me an email and you can have me host a site for you or just give you some space to store files. The server is a server that i have at my house that is running on a DSL but the DSL has very fast upload and download speeds.
Go to my website http://MitchellMeffert.myftp.org

DONT YOU DARE DUMP YOU CRAP HERE BOY. My turf, haha lol nah just kiddin. Bu seriously no one wants to share your dsl conenction. Get a life!

actually the fastest dsl I can get here is 720 K when I cna get 3 meg cable for 10 bucks more he he

That was like that one guy who was hosting websites off of geocities...

unlimited space to store things

Ohhhh unlimited! How much can I upload? Four or five gigabytes? Or how about 20GB?

Cable internet sucks. It is on a shared connection while ADSL is dedicated. I upgraded and pay $36.95 for 3MPBS ADSL. ADSL closed the gap...

Now that's what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom