windows explorer shell

belb0y

Beta member
I have made a new program to load up at the beggining of windows to replace loading the explorer shell. This is to stop people playing around with computer for saftey purposes. My probelm is that i want to have the option of loading the explorer shell if i choose to, but i cannot find a run command to start the explorer shell, i dont want to change the registry away from using my own little program. For those who are interested in the proram. It loads by replacing explorer in the registry to stop people loging on, you can either press start which will load remote desktop and the other option is to exit which will bring up my computer. Is there any way to be able to LOad the explorer shell by a command.

Please if anyone can help me.

I have tried just typing in thecommand explorer but the problem with that is that it will only load an explorer window which i do not need, i need to find a command tat will load the entire windows framework, so i can acces the start menu and desktop icons. I dont mind how many command i need to run, if someone can find which command/s i need to run that would b a great help

Well, if you don't want people messing w/you comp.
you can just go to profiles & make a password at startup....

Back
Top Bottom