want a new computer don#t know what is best

Hornet1

Beta member
want a new computer don't know what is best

Hi, im new in this forum and i registerd to ask a question;
well i have a computer that is just not good enough any more for playing games.
e.g. i have a ati radeon 9200fx (128 MB) hahahahahaha!
and as i'm not realy famillear with comuters yet, i wanted to know what would be best for me if i bought a new computer
-what is the newest and best video card?
-what is the newest and best prozessor?
-what Motherboard do i need?
-RAM?.....
i#d be realy happy if any of you guys could give me some advice

Yes, Budget is your best first step. "The Best" could cost you a pretty penny...

but sub-par or "almost as good" is often much more affordable!

Plus... as in processors and boards...technology changes daily...what is great now can change with the blink of an eye.

what kind of games are you using? are you playing any of them online?

-toadie

http://www.cricketscomputers.com

well my ideal budget would be araund ~$1200
but it would be helpfull aswell, if you could tell me what 'the best ' would cost
i play mainly first person shooters e.g. joint opperations,battlefield,desert combat, far cry...
but also flight sims like Jane's F/A-18E super hornet or lock on
they are all pritty demanding games and once there are new ones on the market like battlefield 2 etc...,i will need something good or i can buy a new computer in half a year again so basicly i do want the best available

Go along the lines of 6800GT, AMD 64 3200+, Corsair 1GB, nice sata drive etc etc.

well i looked araund a bit and found a realy cool one the alien tower high end computer with liquid cooling is a dream but a very expenive dream ~$5,700 that is not funny any more i'd love to have it but it's just too much $$$$$$$.well ill have to go and look fore something else

Best bet is to buy the parts and get someone/you to assemble it. Much cheaper.

so do you know how to put together parts?? Or do you know anybody who does???

Because if u do, we';ll just look for parts for u.
But if you dont, we'll have to look for custom made pc's.

Well i dont know how to do it my selve but i know abaut 3 people who can do it so that would be a realy great idea ! thanks allot i realy appreciate that you know what i'm looking for:just a very very good gaming computer (fast,good graphics...) the onely thing i know, is that i want something like the ATI Radeon 9800 pro (or better) but i dont know what i need, for it to work propperly.
thanks again ;-)

Back
Top Bottom