electric avenue

ARMITRON

In Runtime
ARMITRON

Feel free to ask questions about designs, work ,vision
and the unknown. I'll work on answering them , I too
seek the truth in the known and unknown.Your welcome to answer any question in the forums.Add your links if you would like.
If you make under 38000us$per year no money tips are necessary and I will still answer your questions and thank you for you references, the poor too become wealthy., If you make 38000us$per year or above thank you for your "money tips”.
I accept money tips for my advice, range is 5$ to 25000us$plus
I post reviews at this thread and other forums.

See trades/auctions I trade my advice with others.Thats why you will find good advice with effort.
V stands for vision in advise. Your invited to visit my new forum at http://www.yy2.com/explorationreality/yabb.pl

I am a artist. Art is beautiful and exist in infinity.The electric avenue group and others.

Web Design/Reviews/Advertising board
Talk about your site's design, search engine ranking, promotion deals and show-off your site to other CF members. You may advertise your site in this forum and ask for reviews, comments etc.

For Sale / Trade
This space is for anything you may wish to sell / trade.

Add your links of your city or town to vist. If your a cyberspace city or town add your link to visit. Do you need advisers, add your link to vist. Tired of gamers, spamers and no real advice, post your link to vist or send a private message.

electric avenue

Place your ad at "interesting links" at my Yabb board. 800us$ per month per ad or classified. Up to 2000clicks per 100min at my Yabb board and growing to be milliions of visitors.

To visit my board enter here
http://www.yy2.com/explorationreality/YaBB.pl

For Sale / Trade

electric avenue

LOL! no one will pay that much, for being on your crappy board. Dude get some sense into your head. I think you need to go to a hospital......you ramble and ur weird

For Sale / Trade

For personal engagements visit the lounge, if there is an emergency leave you message at this thread.
For those who are new please visit north arctic-mars in the lounge.

Add your links of your city or town to vist. If your a cyberspace city or town add your link to visit. Do you need advisers, add your link to vist. Tired of gamers, spamers and no real advice, post your link to vist or send a private message.

electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom