Help with new PC decision

and also stay away from HP. they also have lots of problems with outting lots of unnesicary stuff on your computer then loading it all into startup

yes sirreee,

hp sucks. majorly. unbelievably. Or at least their desktops. I haven't been happy with a single one of their computers.

yes and adam my hubby says that every gateway that went down had almost irreparable damage! lots required new mobos!

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
yes and adam my hubby says that every gateway that went down had almost irreparable damage! lots required new mobos!

your a woman? lol dont take me wrong, im not sexist or anything, i just didnt know.....

Just get that laptop it should be okay for wat you r doing i would reccomend 256MB Ram for running office etc but i have run office on like 64MB so it should be fine :D

dude.......
she's kept saying hubby and whatnot for the longest time. how could u not know that?? lol..

well, whoever said dell and gateway have the worst service, hp has pretty bad service too.

i called them once and they were terrible. And i think they use workers from INdia to pay less for worker salaries. This dude had an accent so horendous i could understand 1 out of every 4 words he said.

and all of the other reps are like that when i call. Perhaps i'm unlucky??? But it seems like they're not using English Speaking workers.

Back
Top Bottom