Gallery: Graphics Cards

Lol; your PM Box is full Geforceboy? :D

Lol! Sounds cool! Must look pretty cool too. Tell us how it does cooled!

To Geforceboy:Have you sent the graphics card yet? Its ok if you haven't; but you said the Cheque has got to you so if you have sent it to me - then it isn't here. If you haven't, could you do it soon cause I'd like to sell my current one as soon as possible.

Have fun! :D

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

AH i finally got my 6800 back from its second RMA. And no suprise the heatsink wasnt put on properly. LOL

I turned the sucker on and checked the temps. It read out 153 degrees.

I was like thats farenheit right? LOL it wasnt. The threshold was supposed to be 135. LOL

So i quickly switched things off and got my NV 5 cooler and put that baby on. Now its only at 55 C. LOL

I couldnt believe that the card was able to survive those extreme temps. I was only lucky I had my NV 5 on hand. I will post new pics of it soon with the NV 5 on.

Also Anyone checked out 3dMark 05. Its absolutly stunning. Some of those test look incredible. I will get a review out on my site soon.

My 6800 posted a score of 2778. but with no overclocking. The CPU test on this is mad though. I was gettin a constant 1fps throughout the entire thing.

It was pathetic.

Loks very nice!

And the 05 does look huge; haven't personally tried it myself - don't think I'll bother with the Graphical ones :D but maybe the Performance ones.

mwahhahahahahaah. THe new rivatuner unlocks even the hardware masked pipes on the 6800 non-u.

I have now a 16 pipe 6vp card with 128 DDR.
unique baby.

and success rate is over 90 percent.

sizzling.

Sucess Rate over over 90%? :D

Is that supposed to be a good success rate? Cause I know nothing about graphics cards but 90% is a pretty crap percentage in success?

airiox what do you mean ur card is locked.

u hav to download lastest Rivatuner. it jus came out yesterday.

it unlocks hardware locked pipes.
and hardware locked Vp's.

and 90 percent success rate is amazing.

and by success rate, i mean the chances u have for actually unlocking the things.

Not 1 person has damaged their cards. So there is no/ or almost no risk for damaging ur card.

Back
Top Bottom