how to configure persistent port forwarding

fufengfrank

Solid State Member
I have a SMC7004VBR router, is there any could tell me how to configure persistent port forwarding step by step, I want to build a own website, thank you.

I am not sure what is says, I can find management tool, but I can't find Persistent Port Forwarding

start the Base Station Management Tool. on the left side, click Security, and then click Port Forwarding.
click Setup persistent port forwarding.

Is there any tutorials of this for the XP pro system? Otherwise I have no ideal about how to configure persistent port forwarding

fufengfrank said:
Is there any tutorials of this for the XP pro system? Otherwise I have no ideal about how to configure persistent port forwarding
You mean you want to do port forwarding with the XP os?

Yes, I think that is what I mean. Basically what I want is when someone's computer not under this router type http://myIPaddress/index.htm and my page will show up. It doesn't work, so I asked about this somewhere else and someone just told me need to configure persistent port forwarding. I searched on google, and found why I need to configure persistent port forwarding, but I never found how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom