Help with C++...

gnarkill

Beta member
I want to start using the C++ language but have never programmed before...Ive found tutorials for the lanuage but I just need to know how to use this language. Do I need a program? And if so are there any free ones...Thanks in advance

Good time for that; you can download Visual C++ Express from the MSDN Lab now as a Beta 1 Form. You can order that for £3 with all of the different Programming languages in the STudio Express Version on DVD also; which may be easier.

The best free C++ compiler you can download is Turbo C++. You can search for it, don't worry about its license, i think it's free.

gelpogi said:
The best free C++ compiler you can download is Turbo C++. You can search for it, don't worry about its license, i think it's free.

I don't think Turbo C/C++ is the best compiler. I think G++ and Gcc are the best C/C++ Compilers. You can download them at gcc.gnu.org for Unix like operating systems or for Windows by going to mingw.org or downloading DevC++ Ide.

How sure you are? What does DevC++ can do that TurboC++ can not do? Just Asking.hehehe

Back
Top Bottom