Best program for DL Media ? ? ?

I started tht bearshare. and jeez i got like songs at full speed 130kbs :D Compaired to liek 1 user on winmx at 20kbs. I got like 30 sources on lost prophet songs (Y)

camers said:
*cough..lie* Unless you have a 10mb stop talking out yer arse :p
Haha! :D Are you questioning your Honour! :p I demand Satisfaction!

Lol; but nah, it is true. On one file; so not much more than a minute, but it made a difference. Generally though you'll get between 100 and 200 kbps; but still, its fast. Faster than what I get on silly things like Bearshare and Limewire - and faster than on Kazaa some of the time.

bittorrent is the fastest program out there so as long as you know where to find the stuff you are looking for bittorrent is the way to go.

1.1 on bearshare is only 110KILOBYTES PER SEC. Do do bits not bytes. sum stupid american thing.

Ah! Lol; I see what you're confused about now; no, I'm doing it in kbps - Kilobits per second, not KBps, which is Kilobytes per second. Shareaza can view in either value; and I prefer it in kbps, Kazaa only shows KBps, but you get the idea.

no no, bearshare shows it diferently, and its made YOU confused. :p

I have. and kilobits and bytes are different!!!

8bits-1 byte. ok. got it.

bearshare is alower than limewire, but there are more files on the network.

limewire measures in bytes

bits were brought the transmission speeds becuase the ISPs wanted to make thier connections look faster!'

I dont knwo how many times ive explained this!!!!

Back
Top Bottom