regedit help PLZ

alexbox500

Solid State Member
this probably sound so n00bish but hey

my freind said if i create a regedit file i could make a video play on startup (its a cool xbox video (put an xbox game in ur dvd playr and u can see it )) but i wanted that to play on startup it would be cool so will someone plz tell me how and if it can b done thx

contact me at moomr69@hotmail.com

Rather than risk screwing up your whole computer, why not just use the startup folder in your programs menu?

OOps

i meant like what that guy said so it plays straight after the windows thing (or even betta instead of the windows thing) like a boot screen

Ah; kind of thought you meant that. But that would not be in the resistry - you'd have to make the film a Boot Screen File, in something like Style Builder for Style XP or something like that. IF, of course, it is possible for you to do it in the first place. It would have to be in 16 Colours anyway even if you could I think - so it may not look so good.

Im too lazy and not quite smart enough

could someone plz make it for me if u email me or post on here i could send u the file ... or even a program that could make it easily
or just some instructions

They are very hard to make; and it probably won't work anyway because of the simple fact that you'd need a sort of animation, because of certain Booting Graphical Drawbacks.

dw then thanx for ur help

it sounds hard so dont bother about it but thanx for all your input any way cyaz

Back
Top Bottom