amd athlon xp 2000, does that suck? help me guys!

HaloMaster20041

In Runtime
I want to buy a video card but i dont know wich video card to buy and i also want to buy a good proccesor..what do i do?? thanks

thanks everyone, im going to buy the raedon 9800 pro, is that all right? or do i need to buy a cool for it, somebody told me it overheats thanks

Good choice, ATI (IMO) is THE best video chipset manufacturer on the market.Also, the Radeon 9800 pro does get hot, but so do any high-end cards.Just remember to have good circulation in your pc case via 80mm case fans.Don't worry about the card overheating, it's designed to handle that presure!

deepthroat said:
Good choice, ATI (IMO) is THE best video chipset manufacturer on the market.Also, the Radeon 9800 pro does get hot, but so do any high-end cards.Just remember to have good circulation in your pc case via 80mm case fans.Don't worry about the card overheating, it's designed to handle that presure!

well the x800 xt platinum edition is the best in the market and the most expensive gpu ever (at least for me), but mind you the x800 pro is surpassed by the 6800 ultra and gt in performance and price. and when it comes to price/performance nvidia delivers...:)

HaloMaster2004 said:
thanks everyone, im going to buy the raedon 9800 pro, is that all right? or do i need to buy a cool for it, somebody told me it overheats thanks

and even if the 9800 pro overheats, thats why ppl get ram heatsinks, cuz the stupid designers at ATI "forgot" to cover the ram chips with a heatsink, and only giving a puny fan to cool the gpu....:(

I will have a review of the Sempron up by monday it would be cheaper to get that one. I am comparing it to the XP so I will let you know how it goes. :D

Back
Top Bottom