Game Problem!!!!!

it says the files are .bin or .sfv and the main one is .cue and should i try to extract these? and i did all files and opened one of them in a winrar folder and it said please wait... and i thought it was gonna work but nothing..

K so are those files inside the winRar archive you are talkin about or are those the files inside the folder labeled cd1 cd2 cd3?

ok i open the Warhammer_40000_Dawn_Of_War-VENGEANCE_[bt-gm]_[EFNet] folder and this is whats in it, cd 1 cd 2 cd 3, and something that looks like a computer called, vengeance and inside every one of those cd folders there are winrar folders

K all i know is that you need to have acess to your .cue file. If that is in a archive you need to de archive it and mount the cue file with the daemon tool. Keep those three files you talked about earlier together though.

man i don't know how to get it to work!! has anyone ever downloaded a game from suprnova.org and got it 2 work? my friends brother did buit i don't know how, and also u don't have to pay for knights of the old republic online like monthly right?

its not 20 bucks it JUST came out like 2 weeks ago, its 50 bucks ur thinking of the original war hammer 40k this is dawn of war

I think you will have to buy the game! Thats the best bit and we can't really discuss this anymore as I could get into trouble for it on the forum!

Back
Top Bottom