Computer Builder! great deal!

m0gul

Baseband Member
Check out my webpage. its still in progress of being made, I'm almost done: http://compbuilder.freewebpage.org

please dont mess up the post if it is in the correct section...

I'm a college student at Southern Oregon University, majoring in computer science. I build computers to make it through college, anything you need from a bare bones system, to the works! I can build anything you want for a price MUCH cheaper than any big company like DELL or COMPAQ. I live in Southern Oregon and my email is: m0gul6@yahoo.com
contanct me if you are at ALL interested in building a computer (I will give my phone number through email). Thank you
-Drew

p.s. All my parts have a 1 year warrenty!

You should of put this in the advertising section. I can move threads somehow, sorry.

Yes I do sell video cards. Email me with the product that you would wish to purchase and i'll see what i can do.

yes the little runt should watch his post, and i dont recomend buying parts of guys. Get it off a shop :D

comon man, dont be mean... I'm just trying to get some buisness started, and a good client base. Also i have only posted this thread 3 times. Sorry for any inconvienice.

Please stick to one thread then. Make a nice website. Sell comps on ebay! Its the best way to make money!

ok, but this post is in the correct forum. and i would rather not sell on ebay because i like to talk to the person who is interested in a new computer then figure out what they need/want it for and figure out what is best for them. Its not like, build a computer, sell on ebay as is, i like to get a customer/client base first.

Back
Top Bottom