The real Matt: Abusive Comment Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the convo u fool

i also have mine and camers

the one where you were acting hard by blocking and unblocking me

and saying
[17:22:55] Josh - Fo' S: matt i will post anywhere and what i like onthe forums im not breaking any rules so FUCK YOU LOSER[17:22:57] Josh - Fo' S: and[17:22:59] Josh - Fo' S: i had your mum[17:23:00] Josh - Fo' S: 10 times[17:23:03] * Josh - Fo' Shizzle is now Offline[17:23:10] * Josh - Fo' Shizzle has been blocked

also im not going to make all that up its to much to type and you all no im not one for typing lodes

also notice that he is only showing part of our convo hmm someones hiding soming

matt said:
read the convo u fool

i also have mine and camers

the one where you were acting hard by blocking and unblocking me

and saying
[17:22:55] Josh - Fo' S: matt i will post anywhere and what i like onthe forums im not breaking any rules so FUCK YOU LOSER[17:22:57] Josh - Fo' S: and[17:22:59] Josh - Fo' S: i had your mum[17:23:00] Josh - Fo' S: 10 times[17:23:03] * Josh - Fo' Shizzle is now Offline[17:23:10] * Josh - Fo' Shizzle has been blocked

Hahahahaha look he couldn't even edit it properly he put my username as "fo S" twice.

You know see how he twists my conversations? I didn't say any of that you can't even lie properly loser!

I agree with Furgy. Post screenshots your made up stories prove nothing apart from that you make up stuff.

its shortened

couse its copy from notpad

thats how msn saves convos

lets tell them how you abused your powers on greathanc and spammed mainaccess

also what does any of this have to do with CF

ill unban you lets sort this out

with out hacking each others hormail

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom