Deals4Hosting.com • AMD SERVER ••• BLOWOUT SALE! •••

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up! yes you are and thats that, you cant do nothing about it. I was one once aparently so i went full in and did my stuff but now im redemed lol.

Leave this as it is, and stop posting on the forum. Dude i was fine with this but now your getting annoyinh. no more posts please

come on leave him alown, iv read all the way thro this topic and you'v done nothing but pestering him. if he wants to do that let it be, but only on this topic on this page and this once, Deals plz can you keep this advertising on this topic plz and not to go roling around here like somepeople here spaming ok. As loing as this is contaned in this topic i wont conser this to be spamming ok.

and camers if you dont like the way Deals is conducting this post then you know were the door is, you dont have to be on this topic all the time, there are many more good topics aroun here apart from this one ok. Now then thets be happy again and have fun.

novartic, lol. Just cuz you magicaly begged for Mod again, doesnt mean you ahve to come storming around here acting like superman.

Just to clarify, Deals is NOT spamming. His posts are fine and in the correct forum and is free to post his offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom