Help my internet explorer is busted

1st of all i just wanted to welcome you to COMPUTER FORUMS: ok now that ...that's outta the way...

what OS are you using? and second ? ....is I.E updates in place such as the critical updates?

is your home page loading up ok?
if this is so, can you go to a site by typing it in the url box?

Try running ad-aware and spyubot search and destroy.....and a virus scan....Also download mozilla firefox....

hes probly been hijaked by an jrojan or a worm etc.. kazaa had somthing not so loing ago working its way around and i got it too, what it does is it 1 makes the IE not work eg..(dosent load up proply or dosent at all) 2 when u conect to the internet it dosent load up any page. 3 it keeps on puting the same crapy search engin up all the time and doesent let u move from it. If its ony of these then you can get this sorted by going and download a virus removal tool for this off some virus site. (i dont know were coz all i did was reformat and that was that.)

yeah novartic and furgy u guys r spot on i had the same problem and it was spyware and\or virus get spyware doctor, spykiller,spybot thats wat i used to clean my computer completely but to just fix the internet explorer all u need is spyware doctor. it worked 4 me
if that dosent solve it. ?(

Back
Top Bottom