1,000 post party!!!!!

And then the driver of the car just drove away, without a care in the world.

That'd be funny, in a ... sick and demented kinda way...

no i don't think that would be, i have seen some heartless bas*ards in my time.

and this is no laughing matter, some of the dogs i've seen get hit ...just craw away w/what ever strength they have bleeding to death...

and no-one seems to give a sh**....now that's just plain cruel to me....

yah. and adam my hubby's dad was all yellin at me today, he came down, acted strange, got his gf to "call" right when we were there to get her to divert me away from adam and him. so he can say mean thigns behind my back, but i knew it was a setup, so I got out of the car and walked close to them and asked them if they wanted to eat, we did and I was just playing with my fries at ponderosa, and then as we got out his dad was all complaining "your suck a baby" "grow up" and all that. lots of people play with thier food! damn! hes juat an a$$ thats all.

he ticks me off. oh well. adam didnt liek him much anyway just an ol trucker _____ that was jealous of me and didnt spend enough time with his son now he all the sudden wanted too, his damn fault he did want to get another job insted of trucking.

im glad he wont be coming back.

well don't let it get you down hun....there are so many people jealous of me it's freaking pathetic...

just cuz i have really nice shit & all, it's cuz i work my a$$ off for what i got ....

Back
Top Bottom