broadband limits

anisah

Baseband Member
Hi all, Can anyone explain to me hw the 2gb limit works/

i.e. i knw it affects dwnloads/uploads but i was also told it affects net browsing-hw does it afectnet browsing wk?

If you are just browsing the web, you are perfectly safe. Maybe download a few songs. Work it out, a few mp3s 12mb? You can have hours of surfing and some downloading as well and your perfectly within your limit!

camers said:
If you are just browsing the web, you are perfectly safe. Maybe download a few songs. Work it out, a few mp3s 12mb? You can have hours of surfing and some downloading as well and your perfectly within your limit!

i know about the songs its just the net browsing tht worries me surely it depends on wht pages and hw many u visit rather than hw long u visit them-if this is so wht is the average page worth?

I could run through 2 gigs in just a few hours. That is a crappy deal. Look for another host.

how does the 1mb differ frm 512 in terms of speed relating to downloading etc, coz for me i have 512 but can only get 32-is there anyway i could change this?

if you are only getting 32 your isp is ripping you off and you should dump them. Horrible ISP from the looks of it.

but its BT and by 32 i mean the download speed

p.s hw would i check my speed?

Yeah; I run through 2 Gigs in two to three days generallyt - but its a different useage. 2 Gigs is perfect for anybody who's just running the internet to surf and chat and maybe download some Music every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom