Can't Log On

Chris Bickley

Solid State Member
I am having a problem logging on. I load up as normal and type in my password but what happens is, my wallpaper appears for about 5 seconds and then it automatically logs me out so i cannot view anything.

I have tried safe mode, debugging mode etc and still nothing.

Does anyone know what's wrong. Is there anything i can change on start up to try and get it to work?

I am using XP Home.

Cheers.

ok, try this....boot up to safe mode, log on the admin. account. then click start / run/ type msconfig hit enter.

and look at the startup tab, is there anything in there that say's password? if so uncheck that box.

The problem is my computer isn't loading up. The wallpaper flashes up and then automatically logs off. None of the desktop will appear. I have tried safe mode.

well for startes thets get this under controle in a stable sivilized manner. 1st What is your pc sepcs eg ram CPU etc.. 2nd XP home is tecknicly s**t (sorry mind my friench) you would be better off with XP Pro. 3rd if you have no improtant work or game saved files etc.. the re-format the pile of junk and start up again under a new wonderfull ragrme

hummm. looking at your othere most resent topics iv got a feeling that you may well have a virus that you have got off the inbternet or a program somehow, ether that or the pc's conflikting with the card and its due for its next reformat around about now.

Tried accesing it in safe mode and still nothing. A few have suggested reformating and that looks the likely option. Can you reformat without the comp being loaded up properly?

I have all the CD's.

Back
Top Bottom