Deals4Hosting.com • AMD SERVER ••• BLOWOUT SALE! •••

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just read your plan that said there was only 2 mysql databases. My bad.

Another thing is trying to improve uptime. I have hosting that is 99.9 up.

oh yeah how long are these deal lasting?

You should also include a link in one of you posting. Its anoying to type in manually.

Also how come i cant find this same deal on the website anywhere?

ANd how fast are these servers is the xp good for multitasking. How does it compare to the p4 server?

Q: oh yeah how long are these deal lasting?
A: Well I'm thinking another two weeks is good enough.

Q:You should also include a link in one of you posting. Its anoying to type in manually.
A: Sorry, I will do this on furture posts. I have been re-coding the site and I like to have things done in order :p

Q:Also how come i cant find this same deal on the website anywhere?
A: Well, Same answer as above!

Q:ANd how fast are these servers is the xp good for multitasking. How does it compare to the p4 server?
A: I don't know where Windows XP came into this picture but to answer your question. I love these litte AMD systems. Every system in my home is a AMD but for one Intel and that used for video rendering sometimes. Plus I won it in a contest so might as well use it. There just as powerful as Intel if not more powerful my opinion, multitasking isn't a problem for AMDs as far as I know, maybe in very large processes it could be. Correct me if I am wrong.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Jesse

well lable it TB then instead of GB lol, i do not what im saying and either way it sucks. Most providers give 10TB traffic :d

camers said:
well lable it TB then instead of GB lol, i do not what im saying and either way it sucks. Most providers give 10TB traffic :d

Sorry to say but I wouldn't trust him with anything :-(

"i do not what im saying" I hope you mean " I do know what I am talking about. :p

Most providers do not give out 10TB to anyone! You show me one with 10TB that comes with a dedicated server from a know company.

servermatrix, host4u, managed. And oopsy typo! why not trust me lol? heh.

actualy its 1TB im going crazy, i thought i typed 1Tb and typed that sentene correctly?? Is someone mysteriously edditing my posts lol, anyway. You typed 1.5GB not Tb in your origional reselling advertisment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom