Ad/Spyware and all that stuff

Qing Cong

Beta member
Hey, I'm new here, and I'm getting straight to the point.

My computer is infected with some sort of adware/spyware/whatever. Here are the symptoms - I can't use google anymore because all it does is return me results for other search engines that contain what I orginally searched for. Sometimes when I'm waiting for a page to load, it'll take me to the following website: www.ads234.com, and it'll say, "While waiting for your page to load, be sure to check out the following." There will be a bar up top indicating how much of my page is loaded and then an advertisement for whatever underneath. Once it's loaded it'll take me to the website I originally wanted to go to. Yet another problem are the pop-ups. Most of the time they're not there, but when they do come, they come all at once. Then five minutes later they're gone. The thing that gets to me is that one of them talks really loud and it's an ad for a diet pill.

I've tried Spyware S&D, Spyware Doctor, and Ad-aware 6.0, but none of them get to the root of the problem. I recently downloaded IE Hijack Remover, but I don't know how to use it.

Download and install mozilla firfox or reformat and re-install windows if it's seriously bad...Also run a virus scan...and defrag your hardrive

Qing Cong said:
I've tried Spyware S&D, Spyware Doctor, and Ad-aware 6.0, but none of them get to the root of the problem. .

He siad he tryed all them programs

Back
Top Bottom