Subtitles On DVD

FuRgy

BSOD
GRRRRRRRRRR Stupid video store. I just rented a DVD from a video store...When the geeza gave it me, I opened a case and saw that it was on a DVD-Recordable. It was obvious that it had been copied. To make sure I asked the idiot if the DVD had subtitles and he goes "Yeah, it has all the features a normal DVD has." So I took it home and put it in my DVD-ROM and guess what? It didnt have subtitles :mad:. I tryed right clicking and selecting subtitles but the tab wasn't highlited, in other words I could not select the subtitles menu. I played it on PowerDVD on my atapi DVD ROM 16X Max...Does the disc have no subtitles or am I doing something wrong?

Cos I like subtitles on my DVD's plus the guy said there would be subtitles...If there aren't a way to get them on then i can go back tommorow and demand for my money back :)

Hehe, I will, but I would still like subtitles on...I know there probably isn't a way to get them back on just asking ?

Yeah, I figured...I'm going to the shop in about half an hour and demanding my money back :)
Or another DVD Free of charge :) :)

The shop's a bit dodgy anyway...Once I rented a video from them, and while I was watching it Channel 4 adverts kept coming up every half gour...Obviously they had recorded it of the television and then distributing them!

Back
Top Bottom