Please Review My Site With your Opinions

ep2002

In Runtime
Hi everyone,

How you all doing?

Okay, I need some help.

I'm about to get my site redesigned & the menu redone & I'd like your opinions about the following...

1. Should I go 2 or 3 layers deep on the menu?

2. Which menu is more important in your opinion, top, side or both?

3. The only menu link you don't see out in the open is a page about me & my history & how it relates to the writing of the books. It's located as a text link on the "about" page. Based on what you see there plus that page, what order do you think the menu links should go in?

4. As far as design goes, I will be keeping the logo since I spent a lot on it, but other than that, how do you think the site should look, keeping in mind the logo colours? I'm NOT asking for a review on the present design, but the soon to be future design.

5. I want people to sign up for my ezine & I will eventually be offering a free mini e-book if they sign up. Where do you think I should place this info? Right now the ezine sign-up box is in JS on the right panel.

6. Any other suggestions to help me make the site even better than it is now?

Thank you so much in advance.

It's much appreciated : )

Michelle

http://www.exoticpublishing.com

I think the navigation is perfect, and for the free ebook link make a small image and put it in the right hand side below the scrolling textbox.

The color scheme, however, lets it down. It looks very feminine, and unless this site is specificly for women, I suggest a netural colour scheme, prehapss light and dark blues, and don't use green.

I hope this helps, and your website is successful.

Thank you sooo much :)

Unfortunately I will get confused b/c people have different points of views.

Some people think the pricelist button should be right at the top & that there are too many options right now.

Why don't you like green? Not that I'm going to use it, but I'm just curious.

There is a bit of green in the logo as you know. :)

Thanks & take care

Michelle

~~~NETUSER~~~ said:
I think the navigation is perfect, and for the free ebook link make a small image and put it in the right hand side below the scrolling textbox.

The color scheme, however, lets it down. It looks very feminine, and unless this site is specificly for women, I suggest a netural colour scheme, prehapss light and dark blues, and don't use green.

I hope this helps, and your website is successful.

The shade of green you use.. well.. seems to put me off.. just a personal thing i guess.

but anyways hope my comments helped

Back
Top Bottom