Max Payne 2

FuRgy

BSOD
IIIIIIIII NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE 2
NO CD CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOKLKKKKKKEEEEEEDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
plz if any1 knows where i can get a max payne 2 nocd crack???????????
Tell me plzzzzzzzzz

IM DESPERATe sry :(

Anyway i went to copyworld (thatnks a lot) and downloaded a crack and these are the instructions-
* Install the game - Full Installation.
* Replace the original MAXPAYNE2.EXE executable with the one from the File Archive.
* Play the Game!

How do i do this?

go to the max payne directory. Its in the program files. And put the MAXPAYNE2.EXE file that you downloaded and and replace the one the game installed. Then everything should work fine.

did u mean replace the file that i donwloaded with the actual launch game icon...When i did this, and then clciked on the game this error message comes up-----
A REQUIRED .DLL FILE, KF2MFC.DLL, WAS NOT FOUND

You know the executable file that you click on to start the game? It las a picture of Max Payne on it and is located in you max payne 2 folder.

did that and this error message came up -
A REQUIRED .DLL FILE, KF2MFC.DLL, WAS NOT FOUND
when i click on the game aftwerwards

Back
Top Bottom