which do you think is better?

mm depends on your needs. Mac is very nice but more expensive. but better quality.

Windows is too. Its less reliable though. And such.

Its Aesthetically Nice; but many sources have dubbed it - and from my own personal experience, others' personal experiences dreadfully tempermental and unreliable. There have been man Videos and Satires made of this toil between Mac and User.

What are you planning on doing with it - and what is your Budget? What have you used before or is this your First PC?

macs using os 10 are better than pc's with windows xp.

But windows may be nessacary depending on your needs.

airiox said:
mm depends on your needs. Mac is very nice but more expensive. but better quality.

Windows is too. Its less reliable though. And such.

yep, MAC is more stable and has probrams nd applications more geared towards designing etc. Windows isnt as stable but a lot more games are compatible for it.....same with a whole ton of multimedia programs...so yeah airiox is right, it does depend on what u need... :)

Theres a quote that I know LK will hate..

Linux for stability,
Mac for productivity
Windows for solitaire

LOLOLOL.

alvino said:
yep, MAC is more stable and has probrams nd applications more geared towards designing etc. Windows isnt as stable but a lot more games are compatible for it.....same with a whole ton of multimedia programs...so yeah airiox is right, it does depend on what u need... :)
Thats not completely true - Adobe has got some completely brilliant Graphics, Audio and Video Programs for Windows; industry standard programs. And I have personally seen many Mac Reports about Video Editting from people who do it and even make a living from doing it saying how dreadfully annoying it is. It works, its good, but its tempermental.

And - you're trying to base OS X, probably Jaguar maybe even Tiger on XP; which is 3 Years Older! :D

If you buy a PC now - you will be able to Upgrade to Longhorn quite easily when its out. I recommend the PC Option.

Unless you are used to Mac?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Thats not completely true - Adobe has got some completely brilliant Graphics, Audio and Video Programs for Windows; industry standard programs. And I have personally seen many Mac Reports about Video Editting from people who do it and even make a living from doing it saying how dreadfully annoying it is. It works, its good, but its tempermental.

And - you're trying to base OS X, probably Jaguar maybe even Tiger on XP; which is 3 Years Older! :D

If you buy a PC now - you will be able to Upgrade to Longhorn quite easily when its out. I recommend the PC Option.

Unless you are used to Mac?

HAHA nah i dont really use MAC, unless its in school (cuz macs are cheaper and more stable) i generally use windows

Back
Top Bottom