Favorite/best Pc Game Right Now?

not from what i have seen out of hl2. It looks to be the greatest game ever concieved.

Single player is DOOM 3!

Multi-player is UT2004 and a good game of Counter Strike without cheats of course :) !!!

I have Joint Operations and I think this is the way the gaming controls are moving into the future, but its a little overwhelming if you are just getting started.

A great non-first person RTS is CNC Generals!!!

And the game I can't wait to see is the new Dungeons and Dragons! This is suppose to use the WASD controls in real-time. This sounds awesome!

Imagine getting together a few friends and taking an adventure in real-time with all of the graphics, sounds and team play!

im on the lookout for STALKER oblivion lost. looks nuts. just hope my computer can handle it.

C&C : red alert II and Age of the Empires II. lol, i dont realy game properly. More of an xbox gamer!

Just got Call of duty and I love it. But is there some kind of controller I can get? Using the keyboard sucks.

Yes, just go out and buy one :). Prices Varies...You should be able to get pne from any computer shop.

Knights of the old republic is a awsome game which can last nearly a whole day to complete Doom 3 is good but can get old
Does america or whatever have HL2 already it looks awsome but i wouldnt really know in Aus we dont have a realease date yet (I THINK)

Max Payne 2 is awsome with the number of mods you can get addd to the goodness

Call of Duty is Absolutely Awsomly great.

Give painkiller a go

camers said:
C&C : red alert II and Age of the Empires II. lol, i dont realy game properly. More of an xbox gamer!

LOL :D alright! XBOX ALL THE WAY!!! screw PS2 and GC..... Cant wait for HALO 2, November 9th seems so far away.... :p

Back
Top Bottom