Neverending Story...

Dell_ate my_dog ...was rolling on the ground cuz Hu'zac
now had a crooked mo-hawk and Hu'zac was now ready to leave the bathroom when......

suddenly a big fat chick busted down the door & was about to sit on Hu'zac cuz he was in the bathroom to long...

then I rolled the fat chick downt teh hall and some guy from APC looked at her funny and stuffed a chicken in her mouth and then continued to roll her down teh hall right into a pipe and she got stuck in there. she also got to be food for teh hungry dobermanns there and teh dobermanns got indeigestion and this fat person was my sister in law and she made the dog barf her up and then the dogs felt better and charged after another person named mrs. wiel, a old crabby accounting teacher at the washington county careeer center.

lol....while all that was happening, Hu'zac then decided that he wanted to see the world, so he hopped on...

a plane and headed to the vigin islands cuz he really believed it got it's name from all the virgin's there.

After landing he found that it really was a land of virgins and he was the only straight guy on it.
Women after women became his conquest.
But his

hehe....And it seems Hu'zac was getting a pc. of of the action, when all of a sudden....one of the girls he was playing round w/suddenly went into a frenzy & running around saying " i am no longer a virgin, i amno longer a virgin !! "

This has got out of hand! :D Its crazy!

...at which point Hu'Zak was called off to war, his many women waved goodbye as he sailed away from that particular storyline :D

Back
Top Bottom