Wow!

airiox said:
Okay I have been gone for a day and a few hours. I was moving and my cat 5 wires were in the wrong posistion so i couldnt get online. Then I come back and wow.

Everyone has gone crazy.

I get some PM's from bluto (nothing malicious just some freindly chat) and comutafreek Giancarlo and such are leaving because they are tired of the banter.

HMMM.

Okay I would like to just have everyone calm down. take a deep breath and rest your keys firmly on your keyboard. Ah feel better now?

Now how to solve the problem?

Since this is a computer forum. """""Simply close the political threads.""""

It is causing us to hate each other. Its like the american civil war all over again. Polarized polotics and genuine hatred and hurt becuase of something someone beleives.

We can still talk about things and such but as soon as a topic goes out of hand close it.

Just my suggestions. Hopefully comp can come back and gian can grow up. In a good way. So dont get all mad at me.

Just close it If they do. Its the only way to safeguard your valuable members.

Or people can just be calm like me. I can get angry but I allways calm down within a few minutes. Just all practice that. and remember that most people dont try to be overtly mean and cruel.

Wise words sir!

I definately agree. No more political threads or hugely opinionated stuff, it just causes fights :p

I came back (again) a little while ago due to certain curcumstances :p

Back
Top Bottom