Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Graphics Cards Gallary and Discussion

BanChan said:
wow i spend 180 one this peice of shi TTT!!!!!!

and ill probably sell it then *ANGRY* errr!!!! i mite even ABANDON NVIDIA AND GO TO ATI!!!!!! im mad...

oh yea, i keep on getting pop-ups and not jujst regular ones but the ones that start installing crap automatically, i can't even play a game for 5 min without popups everywhere, its spyware is there any way i can get rid of it????? thnx if u can help and please show me some sexy cards, i mite sell this one and get one by xmas :-D a really good one!!

ok i read the sticky and downloaded the spyware thingy so ill use that.
Yeah; best to try that first - but its not nVidia's fault you have Spyware Problems :D

Ok; I tried the 3D Mark 04; and I imagine the reason nobody cares about it is that it is a Performance Marker; not a Graphic Marker.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah; best to try that first - but its not nVidia's fault you have Spyware Problems :D

Yeh but it is their fault it's a crap card lol.

The ATi Radeon 9700 Pro gave me 5000+ in 3dmark03, no overclock.

HEHE.

i dont think size matters :p. Most are same size lol. Atleast 400w id say.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Yeh but it is their fault it's a crap card lol.

The ATi Radeon 9700 Pro gave me 5000+ in 3dmark03, no overclock.

HEHE.
Well... yeah... but my 5200 got 2600+ in that silly graphics thing! :D And its hardly worth a quarter, probably a fifth of what even you paid for it. Have you tried to see what a 5800 would get? Even the 5700?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well... yeah... but my 5200 got 2600+ in that silly graphics thing! :D And its hardly worth a quarter, probably a fifth of what even you paid for it. Have you tried to see what a 5800 would get? Even the 5700?

My FX5950 got less than 6000.

LOL.

u definitely need a 400+ power supply for the 6800's. but dont' get a crappy brand like POWmax or something. Get Antec or Thermaltake or some other reputable company. How much money are you willing to spend on a video card. if ur only willing to spend around 200 i'd wait for the 6600's. The 6600 GT has DDR3 memory and uses 0.11 micron technology that yields massive overclocking. but it has only 128 bit interface so that mite suck a bit. but the 6600 kicks the shit out of the x600's. and at cheaper price.

Lol are they going to be called 6600's and x600's? Hehehe... You would have thought they'd be more original by now?

x600's are already out. yea and they're gay like that.
they're going to be called that. and the 6600's are supposed to match up to the x600's but ATI screwed up and the 6600 shits all over the x600. SUpposedly the x700 will hav Shader 3.

Back
Top Bottom