Backup Programs

many of my mates have had problems, went back to sp1 and perfect. We aint had problems cuz folk are not silly enough to install it!

For the backup question...if you are using Windows XP, then use the transfer option in windows. Something like...windows transfer, profile transfer or something. It actually works very well as a backup procedure.

As for SP2...I like it. All of my online games are working perfectly, my server is easier to configuration for online gaming and I have to say I think my 'net connection actually got faster or should I say the bandwidth was increased. Not by very much but at least by 80-100kbps, jumping up to 1150 from 1050. SP2 is good and very easy to use.

Yeah; Files and Settings Transfer Wizard. Very good for that sort of thing. But in all basicness - SP2 will install fine on its own so don't buy excess CDs; I would only backup what you think is seriously needed and would be dreadful were you to loose. I didn't backup anything at all even with the beta Months ago.

Back
Top Bottom