Pc Hardware Questions?

get a second larger ide hard drive for storage. That 36 will fill up just with games you install.

you do know hes getting a raptor. alot better than the 80gb. And its more money! Very fast for games and i think 36gb is plenty for games lol.

Cool, I was hoping for replies like these. Yes $700 is enough to cover it all, it comes out to $690 with shipping. Yes I plan on oc'ing it. And Im debating on weither or not to get a second hd, cause I only have 26gb combined right now and it works fine, i just keep it clean regularly.

Is that the best video card in that price range? Is the pro better? And the memory is their value select line, is that stuff crap, or does it work good; and would i be better off buying some better memory?

I still need my case question answered please.

Thanks!

Buy some Hyperx stuff, be around the same price but its for gaming and overclocking. And the harddrive part,if your hard drive gets full just plonk another one in ;)

Overclocking confuses me; its a cheap and gutless alternative you working hard to get it; unless you are overclocking over available levels like Gibant and Geforceboy. No offense of course for everybody who's doing it - it just isn't right, if you know what I mean, eh? :D

But yeah; I think maybe the 9800XT would be close to the best in the Price Range; what sort of price are 5950s and 5900s?

Ok, my friend set me up with another route to take and Im going to take it. It looks like this:

DYNAPOWER Black ATX Mid-Tower Case with 430
Thermaltake Silent PurePower 420W
CHAINTECH "VNF3-250" nForce3
AMD Athlon 64 2800+
Arctic Silver 5
Thermaltake EXTREME VOLCANO 12
Corsair XMS Extreme Memory 512MB PC-3200
Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM SATA
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
Lite-On Black 52X32X52X16

Any problems, or comments?

Yeh thats pretty much pretty nice :D But as said a cheaper 2500+ and overclocked to 3200+, much better and cheaper!

So the 2500 oced to 3200 would run faster than the 64? And couldnt i just oc the 64? is that a good ocing mobo?

Oh sorry never relised that was 64. I have no idea! Hope someone posts. cuz i never used a 64bit proc.

Back
Top Bottom