combine .avi video with .wav sound

smackfan761

Baseband Member
Does anyone know where I can get a program that will combine my .avi movie with the .wav sound? I have 2 movies on my computer in .avi format and the sound for the both of them are saved separate in .wav formats. I've been looking all over to find a program that will merge the 2 together so I can copy them to a disk. Anyone have any ideas?

smackfan76 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a program that will combine my .avi movie with the .wav sound? I have 2 movies on my computer in .avi format and the sound for the both of them are saved separate in .wav formats. I've been looking all over to find a program that will merge the 2 together so I can copy them to a disk. Anyone have any ideas?

Never heard of syncing a movie and sound,after the fact.
Are you sure you explained and understand this right ?
But if this is a home movie with sound from a camcorder.i'm sure theres Shareware out there to merge them.
Just go to download.com/multimedia and browse.

www.Divx.com will give you information for a program called Dr. Divx. That way you can encode the files. Windows Movie Maker will put the videos together, but only save them as .wmv. Dr. Divx can sort them out into .avis.

Lord Kalthorn said:
www.Divx.com will give you information for a program called Dr. Divx. That way you can encode the files. Windows Movie Maker will put the videos together, but only save them as .wmv. Dr. Divx can sort them out into .avis.
That right on.I did do some testing with Windows Movie Maker.
Reminded me of what i did many years ago with slide shows.
Adding wav comments.

Back
Top Bottom