Problems With Locking up

Cronodude360

Baseband Member
I am looking for someone to help me out... I have a Windows 95 Machine that would lock up once you started a game or if I tried to run defrag or scan disk. So I thought maybe it was the operating system, So I started to use the recover disk and tried to put it back to the factory state, well it would start but then it would lock up after oh about 5 minutes, so then I thought I would just do a complete fdisk/format and just install the operating system from scratch... Well I started to do that but got to 91% of it installing stuff at the begining after putting the computer name in an stuff and she Locked up.... Oh I also thought it might be the hard drive so I tried a different hard drive, but it really didnt like that one cuz it locked up on the ACER screen (yeah its an Acer desktop). I now think it might be some hardware problems, but I dont know what???? Can anyone give me some suggestions on this???

Thanks much!

Dude, Are you some kind of computer engineer...You have posted 4 dirrerent topics, and in 1 of them u said you are running 2000, in one saying you are running ME, in one windows 95!

It's sort of a project, I post problems from another board here, and from this board there. It gives answers faster, and it also gets other opinions

Windows 95????????? were in 2004 man and u wanna play games on it get real dude :D I dont like the idea of u copying topics from other fourms ETC i dont think David Lindon would be happy

Hmmm...I thought David might not like it at first...We'll just have to see what he says

Back
Top Bottom