Need help with commands

a0e

Baseband Member
Hi could somebody please tell me some commands i can use to boot up floppy disks when i first turn my computer on.

type in help. and it will give you a list of available commands.

Srry I cam to computers after all these commands became obsolete.

If you use a Windows 95 or 98 boot disk (with 98 press alt f5 to get to dos prompt) then you can get to dos.

Or, preferably, set first boot device to floppy drive, in bios settings. :D

a0e said:
Hi could somebody please tell me some commands i can use to boot up floppy disks when i first turn my computer on.

Is there anything in particular you need to do in Dos?

Iv'e been trying to "beat the office PC" from www.custompc.co.uk. That beast took some beating, But I'm glad to say I just about beat it.

Cant remember my 3dmark scores, I know I was over 13000 on 3dmark03.

My Aquamark

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=483173390

Ive benchtested farcry & doom3

Farcry on max @ 1280 x 1024 I get 117fps (when machine was @ 4Ghz)

Doom3 1280 x 1024 Ultra settings 87fps, I have edited the bios of my 6800GT, Give more juice and have it clocked at 425/1.13Ghz

Going to install A top watercooling system this week for the graphics card. See if I can push this baby a bit further.

Have a go at that custompc benchmark computerfreak, It's a brilliant benchmark.

Fixing loads of computers at work and moonlighting, fixing and building even more computers.

I dont get that much time on my own at the moment. Only played about 5 levels of doom3 in 3 weeks.

If I continue with the current workload, my machine will look like a Celeron by the time I get to play on it.

Back
Top Bottom