Things you HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rock music does make lots of people anygry, Im actually doing a study on people, and my lil brother is a good example of it.

after he listens to rock music, hes become nothing but a little punk who cusses and destoys my parents house. hes about made it to juvinile hall and was at a holding place for bad kids 4 times and hes 14.

and so is my older brother.

and lots of kids around here listen to it and they are getting high off of permanent markers and cussing but not as hard as in ohio

also they are getting to be potty mouths and dont care about feelings.

I've 30 exmples and 10 people I personally know outside the forums.

I've more studies if your interested.

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
rock music does make lots of people anygry, Im actually doing a study on people, and my lil brother is a good example of it.

after he listens to rock music, hes become nothing but a little punk who cusses and destoys my parents house. hes about made it to juvinile hall and was at a holding place for bad kids 4 times and hes 14.

and so is my older brother.

and lots of kids around here listen to it and they are getting high off of permanent markers and cussing but not as hard as in ohio

also they are getting to be potty mouths and dont care about feelings.

I've 30 exmples and 10 people I personally know outside the forums.

I've more studies if your interested.

You are nothing but stereotyping people. I listen to a lot of punk rock, heavy metal and classi crock. I don't cuss and I don't commit crimes. I hate people who stereotype. Yeah add that to my list of people I hate.

gian.. that was uncalled for... did I say all.. no! and what u said in msn was not called for ether. if you didnt start arguments you needed not worry, but you went on.

and its the people who let that get to them that are morons. and the 30 is all that ive known. and alot of those ppl were popsters that had backstreet and nsync all over thier walls!

I thought Moneyman wanted it open; the only reason I kept it open. Probably best to start up another one anyway.

<<< Thread Closed >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom