Computafreek Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really much I can say about that is there? :( I have done my best; but if you cannot handle the debate; then don't start it.

Matt did say it right: 'May your Questions be answered; and my Your Answers be Questioned,' it is what I go by; or at least the thing I go by which I made up myself - the other being 'For Honour, For Glory, For Passion,' which is more an editted version of Theodin's Chant.

Leave if you must then; it is a shame but you are bent on the idea. If you ever change your mind; we'll all be here again.

[Sorry David; I did try]

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your apology. And I can handle the debate. Not the way you debate when you personally attack others. I'm leaving for good, let it be known this is my last post.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! why??????

can we still chat on msn????

I thought you were excellent!!

look gian, if people are picking on you ignore them! thats what ive done all my life. arguing gets you nowhere and often digs your grave. cuase if you let the person whos picking on ya know thier havin thier way, they do it more. thats what i learned in preschool.

I relaly hated to see this and made me sad. this forum has become a battlefield, left to recover by the new people, to reastablish.

heres to everyone. the mature people. the people who make a difference by not whining but making teh change. the people who dont hold grudges, the people who act instaed of stand back and whine. the people who remain positive about themselves and dotn let others push them away, but dont let them have pleasure. heres to people that are strong and not weak minded. those who resist pressure. those who resist pain. and alll that yadda, yadda.

but Ill tell you one thing. I appreciate everyone here who has been nice to me. I truly do. you should feel honoured.

wait!! Im not leaving!!! he he!!!

just letting ya know my thoughts.

toughen up eveyone and sit tight and start appreciating more of life and what all the internet can bring you. appreciate your lives and dont let one person drive you to the brink.

take care and be nice and this is supposed to be a professional site!!! ;)

here is a note Gian left me on msn messenger;

Giancarlo =) says:
Tell people I'm gone for good, and stop trying to get me back. It was because of LK, Bluto and Airiox.
I love networking!!! says:
grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom