Computafreek Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
LK should be gone, or I'm gone. I'm not going to post with somebody who has such a high level of illogical attacks reserved for people.

may your questions be answered and your answers be questioned

somin like that

thts LKs way

Giancarlo said:
You have a problem... and you are right about that. You have attacked everything I said. I was right in my responses to bluto and yourself about you being highly homophobic.

Your attacks are stupid and you shouldn't be in charge of anything here. You should be removed from all positions of authority. I find your attacks very unhelpful to any newbies who want to stay here (they would be turned off by such rants). I will continue my attacks against you.

You are very anti-freedom, so how can you be pro-american? You attack me because you hate my views, and I'll hate your ridiculous views.

Lord K is a great MOD and i have never seen him knocking anyone, so u got it wrong besides u got no authority over him, he has over 5000 pots, Giancarlo dont take it personally if u dont like wat somebody says dont bother with it we are all different and have different views on everyhting, and being here is suppose to be a bit off fun not trying to start a full scale riot

I think that josh should stay, so should giancarlo...im sure somehow we can work this out....nothing is solved by running away...it would be a great loss to the forum if every single person left because of some childish grudges....Plz try to put this behind u everyone....Let's just carry on our little community cos it rocks :).

Nemesis said:
Lord K is a great MOD and i have never seen him knocking anyone, so u got it wrong besides u got no authority over him, he has over 5000 pots, Giancarlo dont take it personally if u dont like wat somebody says dont bother with it we are all different and have different views on everyhting, and being here is suppose to be a bit off fun not trying to start a full scale riot

You are right. I don't have any authority over him. And who gives a damn about post count? I know people on this other forum with post counts of over 9,000. It doesn't mean anything because most of them are spammers. LK though is a horrible mod who personally attacks people and makes homophobic comments. He's a hypocrite, his views are inaccurate, and he doesn't know about a damn thing he is saying.

Hmm.

Why must computer users be such drama queens!

Bye bye everyone!

FOR NOW!!!

I hope to see you guys soon in the future.

ok you have got this all wrong

LK is a great mod and he is not homophobic

he has locked many flame threads deleted alot of spam and done a hell of alot work compared to me or you to keep this place alive interesting and spam free

Giancarlo said:
You have a problem... and you are right about that. You have attacked everything I said. I was right in my responses to bluto and yourself about you being highly homophobic.

Your attacks are stupid and you shouldn't be in charge of anything here. You should be removed from all positions of authority. I find your attacks very unhelpful to any newbies who want to stay here (they would be turned off by such rants). I will continue my attacks against you.

You are very anti-freedom, so how can you be pro-american? You attack me because you hate my views, and I'll hate your ridiculous views.
Not everything :D I only attacked the things I felt needed attacking. It was actually a compliment as well as an apology - I said that I felt you were up to the attacks? If you do not wish for the debate; then do not debate against others expecting me not to join in :D You were right in your responces of Bluto? I did not say otherwise - Bluto is Homophobic quite likely and it makes sense that you would dislike him. I on the other hand have not been homophobic to you in anyway; I have debated viscously like this with many other members of this Forum before and I shall in the future. Rocker; I'm sure you know about him at the beginning I debated about Linux with him like this - DevilHack you do not know but we also had months of highly strung debate going. Neither of these people are gay; and none of the ones on Pro-American Forums were gay; but I debated with them too?

That is more of an opinion really - I have not actually used any authority technically given to me for a good deal of time; bar of course your posts which I editted because I specifically said that we were not to continue that discussion, and that I would edit posts which do. I have stopped discussions like that before without Editting or Moderator Powers - so the authority given to me now changes nothing. I'd like to think the only reason you think I have authority is the respect that a great deal of members here give me; a respect which I reciprocate for them, for David, and for you. A respect which was the only reason I took on the Moderator Job; which I had turned down before.

I was on Pro-American Forums to discuss Politics, Military and more Politics; the fact that I spent most of my time downing Capitalism is only a sidenote. We had a debate respect; just as two duelers will respect each other before they fight to the death.

No; I actually quite like and respect you: I debate with you because I disagree with your views on many things. That is why I continue debates; because you hate my views.

But again; we have gone off the subject. I was apologising to you for making you think I am Homophobic and apparently offending you. I am merely laid back. As it is obvious that the debate has led you to believe that I am picking you out for it because you are Gay; I hope the above makes you realise that you could be like Troy MacClure (or however you spell his name) and like Sex with Fish and I would neither care nor think about it. This is not something I intended to do nor thought I was doing hence I say it again; I am sorry for making you think I am Homophobic.

<<< Thread Openned again: sorry whoever closed it but I have to apologise to Giancarlo however long it takes. I shall close it when he accepts :D >>>

Yeah as i say everyone has views- and ppl dont agree with them but hey there is nothing like a intelligent debate :D

Then I guess I will post this publically.

Not everything :D I only attacked the things I felt needed attacking. It was actually a compliment as well as an apology - I said that I felt you were up to the attacks? If you do not wish for the debate; then do not debate against others expecting me not to join in :D You were right in your responces of Bluto?

Don't be a denying hypocrite. You attacked everything I said, and nearly every post I made. A compliment? It wasn't even close to an compliment nor an apology. Your apologies are worth nothing when you put an attack right next to "I'm sorry". You are a homophobic hypocrite.

I on the other hand have not been homophobic to you in anyway; I have debated viscously like this with many other members of this Forum before and I shall in the future. Rocker; I'm sure you know about him at the beginning I debated about Linux with him like this - DevilHack you do not know but we also had months of highly strung debate going. Neither of these people are gay; and none of the ones on Pro-American Forums were gay; but I debated with them too?

You have been homophobic because you have sided with Bluto and Airiox. I find that revolting and disgusting. You are nothing more then a pathetic poster who loves to take out attacks on other people. I have seen your rantings and yes you have been homophobic with me. That is the reason why I'm leaving this forum for good.

That is more of an opinion really - I have not actually used any authority technically given to me for a good deal of time; bar of course your posts which I editted because I specifically said that we were not to continue that discussion

You abused your authority when deleting my posts like that. You prevented me from responding to your great deal of horse crap of a post.

I was on Pro-American Forums to discuss Politics, Military and more Politics; the fact that I spent most of my time downing Capitalism is only a sidenote. We had a debate respect; just as two duelers will respect each other before they fight to the death.

You are a fool for trying to "down" capitalism. You cannot do that because all the odds are against you.

No; I actually quite like and respect you: I debate with you because I disagree with your views on many things. That is why I continue debates; because you hate my views.

Your views are messed up and I don't like you and I won't respect you. That is why I'm leaving you. Don't like me, because I'm not going to be your friend. If you get on my bad side, like you have, I can be your worst enemy.

So your apology means nothing. Your apology is rejected and tossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom