Post Ur Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a one line sig. :D

It's fun to say that to people, some people get really confused.

I'm likin' some of the rigs so far.

Good jorb!

I forgot to mention..I have 2 other rigs...didn't know if we were talkin about the one being used primarily or jus all currently running :confused: .

My old beast which was my first pc... :( ...brings a tear to my eye.

Pentium 3 500Mhz (Slot 1)
FIC VB-601
256MB PC100 SDRAM
NEC 50x CD-ROM
20GB Quantum HDD

vb-601.jpg

Quite a basic setup compared to most modern mobos, does anyone know exactly when it was produced?

My other errm rig is my laptop generally used for work and music and not often to be truthfull.

Acer Travelmate 250
Pentium 4 1.8Ghz
512MB DDR RAM
40GB HDD (I run a Hitachi DeskStar 120GB 7200RPM USB 2.0 external drive for music etc)

Not much to shout about really but I hope it helps out with the specs topic!

well im getting a new system with a amd 3200+ a 80 GB maxtor HD another 80 but serial ATA, 512 MB ram, 128MB nvid based card. lots more stufff cant wait to get. were actually gonna move half the stuff off of this computer to another one ill get teh processor off this one, and the HD and the nic and teh dvd and cd burners, and put them in a new case, then , adam will keep the mobo outta this one and the graphcs card and hes gonna buy a dvd rom for his and a cd burner, I think thats how he wants it. at least itll be easier then rebuildign two systems and cheaper too. im tiiired just got up.:::yawn::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom