Pc Hardware Questions?

Nessumsar

Solid State Member
I plan on building another computer soon and would like some input on the peices i have chosen:

ASPIRE X-Infinity Black
ASUS "A7N8X-E Deluxe" nForce2 Ultra 400
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ "Barton", 333 FSB, 512K Cache
Arctic Silver 5, 3.5-gram
Thermaltake SILENT BOOST
Corsair Value Select Dual Kits 184 Pin 512MB(256MBx2) DDR PC-3200
Western Digital Raptor 36.7GB 10,000RPM SATA Hard Drive
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9600XT Video Card, 128MB
Lite-On Black 52X32X52X16 Combo Drive
2x Vantec "Stealth" 80mm Case fan

I just need to know if any of these have aparent problems or if there is anything that is a beter bang for the buck? Thanks

Depends on your budget it is okay for low budget i reckon, i would go for a little higer processor, also it depends on wat u gonna use the system for Aint the best for Games :D

Well, I would like to spend less than $700, but possibly $750 if it is worth it. And another question, on that Infinity case, it has room for 3, 60mm fans; and 1, 120 mm fan correct? And it comes with 2, 60mm led fans?

Is $750 enough to cover all of that? But yeah; its a good Low Budget PC, I'm just not too sure whether that is enough to cover even a Low Budget PC?

Thats perfect for games, dont knwo what you crazy idiots are thinking. Just get a nice cooler and overclock the 2500+ to a 3200+. And its fit for anything.

He wants to play games, he has the processor and mobo ideal for overclocking!

YEHA Camers after all i cant argue with you about overlcoking you r the 1 who told me about it :D

Back
Top Bottom