Happy birthday Lord Kalthorn!!!

yah. this was liek feb 20th. he had another shortly after tho. hes had around 6 but I dotn liek tot alk about my family, they;ve treated me bad all my life. used me. I was ignored and had to learn on my own. never had toys, never had anything, had to share a room with my sis till I was 17 (19 now)

I had it rough, also I have lots of physical problems liek I cant eat very much since my throat and stomach are really messed up. I have nitemares about my family doing bad things to me most eveyr nite. Its sad. Im a lil afraid to go to sleep. thats why I stock up on pepsi and stuff.

Im so glad I met adam. hes changed my world, made me so happy, and loved me so much, without him id be dead.

hes the only person whos understood me, lots of guys wanted sex only and as soon as they found out bout my problems they broke up with me, or just becuse I wasnt ready for a kid.

but adam has really accepted me and loved me and cared so much about me. I can never repay him enough for all hes done. he looks out for me all the time, tickles me alot when im down, and were so close we can tell excatly what were thinking and we often share moods and thoughts.

id die for him and he'd die for me.

I wish that it was possible to give him more love, but the dang love admin's not giving me enough bandwidth!!!

sorry to hear bout yer dad hun, and i wil alway's be there
for you too, just wanted to remind ya...you'll allway's be a special friend of mine.... :D

Back
Top Bottom