Things you HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol these threads are so transient.

and I dont see you as a subhuman. Just see you for what you really are.
You are very angry at everything.

narcissistic.

egotistical.

irrational.

Moneyman tries to be nice. He admits when he is wrong. You just simply dont

airiox said:
Lol these threads are so transient.

and I dont see you as a subhuman. Just see you for what you really are.
You are very angry at everything.

narcissistic.

egotistical.

irrational.

Moneyman tries to be nice. He admits when he is wrong. You just simply dont

Actually you are highly homophobic, and you are the one who is narcissitic, egotistical and highly irrational. You hold little educated thoughts.

whats scary is that I had a dream I actually saw all of you forum people in person and gian was arguing and everyone was physically fighting and adam got really upset and broke up with me over all this. it scared teh crap outta me.

and gian stated alot of it in my dream but LK was being a little sarcastic and then everyone just flew off thier rockers and got into an all out brawl and crap.

thats why I want you to please stop all the fighting.

It makes me upset and it ruins the point of these forums. ill make other potentials members leave cuase they see alot of tension and it will make this site's rep go down.

I hate to see this site turn into a battelfield! Ive seen way too many sites take that turn and then be shut down.

dotn let this site go to waste!!! pleeeeeeeeease!!!

Damn you all. Damn Lord Kalthorn, Damn Giancarlo, Damn Airox.

One day, Giancarlo, you will get over your Homosexuality. One day I will have to get over my need to debate whether it helps the situation or not. One day Airox will not seem to have a strange ability to make Giancarlo think he is being attacked.

We can all make out own assumptions about what Airox meant when he said 'Yeah *End Paragraph, begin new one* his infamous bombing of that innocent factory'. Plus; Sentence may be how you spell it, how the English Dictionary Spells it, and how everybody else spells it; but it is not how I spell it.

Giancarlo said:
Actually you are highly homophobic, and you are the one who is narcissitic, egotistical and highly irrational. You hold little educated thoughts.
That is just plain offensive. I don't know about you but I feel you see everybody as Homophobic - as far as I know we're only talking about your Homosexuality because you brought it up seeming to think that Airox is Homophobic. Its your problem - as you brought it up. Nobody on here by definition is Homophobic; bar perhaps Bluto and thats mainly his generation. Nobody here has 'an irrational hatred, disapproval, or fear of homosexuality, homosexual men and lesbians, and their culture'. Most straight people here have a disapproval of homosexuality; if your straight it seems different, maybe even wrong. But Homophobia is quite different: note the irrational at the beginning of the sentance. Nobody here has that.

And again; more offensive posting. Honour begits honour; you will have to respect different people if you wish to be respected as a different person. Airox is actually highly intelligent; Dell is, Bluto is, Monkey Man is, Crazyman is... offending people isn't going to get you any respect on here.

Hence; I am going to be watching your Posts; as I am doing with Bluto's Posts as hopefully today he is being unbanned on a kind of Parole thing whereby Rocker, Matt and I will be checking his posts. No offending posting will be tolerated; and I will make sure nobody is offending anybody else. Hopefully we can get along after this.

<<< I'm keeping this thread open cause it is a good idea; a little attack prone but good nonetheless. The Thread will be closed if: 1- this post is replied to in anyway; 2- if anybody becomes offensive about anything to do with Race, Creed or Sexuality >>>

moneyman said:
Ok, so this thread is going to be people yelling and screaming about stuff that they hate, snow/windows/grass, whatever.

I'll start it out by saying one thing that I hate, I hate many other things, but I'll let you guys get some in, cause I know you guys prolly hate the same things as me.

Should be fun!

I hate, HATE, WEBRESTRICTIONS! they Are SOOO dumb, I can't go to a thread on here, because of them, the "New computer?" thread that I made, so I get to look to see who has posted in it, then check out their profile to see what they said, VERY annoying.

Now, what do you guys hate?

I know for a fact that AOL will be mentioned!
I hate AOL! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom