Things you HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Um, Clinton bombed Iraq too.. in 1998, around the same time he lied about Monica.
airiox said:
yeah

his infamous bombing of that innocent factory,
Giancarlo said:
No.

The factory was in Sudan.

He bombed Iraq.

You see we don't agree on anything at all. Particularly, when you don't get any thing accurate.
Just plain viscous really? You say Clinton Bombed Iraq; Airox agrees with you! Then he comments on his infamous bombing of a factory - and you presume it was in the same sentance even though he seperated it by two lines! :p I realise you're spanish, but when you insult my English you would expect a certain level of understanding from yourself. Especially when you insult someone on your own false presumption of the sentance.

Giancarlo said:
Well you responded to a comment I made and messed up. I never said anything about the pill factory in Sudan.

You know what? You didn't did you! WOW :eek: We all know this by now; Airox said the stuff about the Factory in Sudan.

Giancarlo said:
You get it right... He brought up the factory that Clinton bombed which was in Sudan. So please give me a damn break. You aren't right. Your views are inaccurate and you don't know what people are talking about here.

Go ahead and leave.
Wow; should I say the same to you for your lack of correctness and inaccurate views on Airox's sentance? or should I be a polite person and respect you for your confusion?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Just plain viscous really? You say Clinton Bombed Iraq; Airox agrees with you! Then he comments on his infamous bombing of a factory - and you presume it was in the same sentance even though he seperated it by two lines! :p I realise you're spanish, but when you insult my English you would expect a certain level of understanding from yourself. Especially when you insult someone on your own false presumption of the sentance.

Here we go with the LK nonsense babbling again... here we go again... Airiox cannot agree with me since he considers me sub-human (as you do). Your english is degenerative and inaccurate. My english is of a high level. I know four different languages, dude. Learn how to spell too! SentEnce.

Wow; should I say the same to you for your lack of correctness and inaccurate views on Airox's sentance? or should I be a polite person and respect you for your confusion?

You are the one who is suffering from lack of correctness and the lack of an ability to spell properly. You are nothing more then a joke.

AH SKREW THIS, I will stay, but if giancarlo ever messes with my threads I'm out.

Please close this thread unless you feel otherwise.

AND I REPEAT I HATE PEOPLE THAT FEEL THEY HAVE TO BE CORRECT ALL OF THE TIME!

giancarlo, it's the internet and you're using your fingers to write, EVERYONE makes mistakes while typing.

I bet Jesus would make mistakes! :p

You fight fire with water, cause if you fight fire with fire, it gets into an even bigger fire!

And please, you do not have to prove yourselves in my threads, IM eachother or SOMETHING.

No. You don't know what a backfire is. Firefighters set a back fire to absorb oxygen to prevent a fire from spreading. Being in California, I know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom