Things you HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but i was refering to moneyman saying billy boy hasnt killed anyone. and was using your comments as a springboard.

yah I remember this in that amd babes thread. all this politics arguing. I just wanted to tell ya what I hated. I dont liek bush cause all he wants to do is waste our money on other countries. we have our own dang problems.

no further comments will be made about that subject.

please understand.

Giancarlo said:
No.

The factory was in Sudan.

He bombed Iraq.

You see we don't agree on anything at all. Particularly, when you don't get any thing accurate.

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?

HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SUDAN OR IRAQ!

THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO SAY THAT!

YOU DO KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME RIGHT!?

Back onto things I hate, ^^^ , I hate people that seem that they have to prove themselves!

I also hate having my thread mucked up by people trying to prove themselves.

Now what you should do giancarlo, is make a thread "ME BITCHES!" and post whatever the hell you want on it.

I'm getting really annoyed, if giancarlo starts bitching in my threads again I'm gonna leave, not that many people will care, but I will!

moneyman said:
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?

HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SUDAN OR IRAQ!

THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO SAY THAT!

YOU DO KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME RIGHT!?

You get it right... He brought up the factory that Clinton bombed which was in Sudan. So please give me a damn break. You aren't right. Your views are inaccurate and you don't know what people are talking about here.

Now what you should do giancarlo, is make a thread "ME BITCHES!" and post whatever the hell you want on it.

I'm getting really annoyed, if giancarlo starts bitching in my threads again I'm gonna leave, not that many people will care, but I will!

Go ahead and leave.

I really shouldnt have mentioned bush... sigh.

btu i will still not be involved in any more politcial discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom