Halo Custom Edition Prob

mobbthy666777

Solid State Member
when i play halo custom edition, i cannot send messages and i cant see them on the left side like i used to on normal Halo. when i want to send a message, the bar at the bottom comes up like normal... i try to type something but nothing comes up! :(

Any tips?

thanks guys. Mobbthy.

yeah what is this custom edition?

I am sure its not this but make sure your controls are set.

halo custom edition hmm... i downloaded it off an ISP site called bigpond, its for Australia. theres this part of the site that lets you download freeware files and stuff, i searched for any files to do with halo and up came something i had neither heard about called halo custom edition, so i downloaded it, its file name is: halocesetup_en_1.00.exe. it installed alright, no error messages or anything and i also installed it on another PC in the house and i have the same message send/view prob :(.

Thats what happens when you are in safe mode, i own halo and halo Custom edition. It asks you before you run the game if you would like to use safe mode (only on computer with bad GFX and ram ect) if it does not look in the settings i think there might be and option to enable disable it, I'm not sure

Back
Top Bottom