Bluto: Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker said:
And Giancarlo ... you ban people from your forum for daring to have an opinion against your own, so it comes of no suprise to me that you would want Lord Kalthorn banned or gone from this place.

Don't think so. That is where you are wrong. The person I banned on my forum sent me about 50 private messages of threats. Don't be dumb, please.

Just on thing Giancarlo. You believe in natural selection right?

Okay then.

Explain darwins law? ah now explain to me how gay people still exist if its just natural?

airiox said:
Just on thing Giancarlo. You believe in natural selection right?

Okay then.

Explain darwins law? ah now explain to me how gay people still exist if its just natural?

You believe in Hilterism. Tell me is it good to line up people and take their lives because they don't meet your standards?

I do believe in evolution and I believe homosexuality is part of evolution. It is natural. Now please bang your head against a wall and get some common sense.

I DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY.

I too beleive in evolutoins. Guess what and the way people evolve wouldnt make more gay people.

I dont know if you mommy and daddy explained this too you but 2 guys cant make a child. Thus they cant further their line of genetics. Thus this notion of being gay would soon die out after the first inheritant.

But since its growing only means that its a desicion and not something that is genetics or natural.

Pervesisty is destroying this world. You know what you are doing is wrong and I dont have to tell you that.

Giancarlo said:
First off, Bluto brought it up in a thread. That is how it was brought up. You are the one who is hateful. You are nothing more then a fascist.

Bluto Brought that up way before you arived here
he was stating his opinion

Giancarlo said:
No approval system. Keep him out for good.

You should go too.

just couse he has his own opinion tht does not fall under your rules

airiox said:
I too beleive in evolutoins. Guess what and the way people evolve wouldnt make more gay people.

I dont know if you mommy and daddy explained this too you but 2 guys cant make a child. Thus they cant further their line of genetics. Thus this notion of being gay would soon die out after the first inheritant.

But since its growing only means that its a desicion and not something that is genetics or natural.

Pervesisty is destroying this world. You know what you are doing is wrong and I dont have to tell you that.

You should consider jumping off a cliff. I'm sorry but your Hitlerism is disgusting. No you do not believe in evolution because evolution has different parts to it that prevent overpopulation. Being gay hasn't died out either.. it has been around since the beginning. You are nothing but a little nazi who tries to deny the obvious.

Don't ever tell me who I am is wrong. I'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. You cannot explain anything. Your reasoning is so bad, you are nothing but a neo-nazi who wants to exteriminate entire groups of people. You should rot in your own disgrace. You are a disgrace to man kind.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH YOUR FAULTY REASONING! WAKE UP DUDE! WHERE DO YOU CONNECT POINT A AND B? BECAUSE YOU SAY SO? Stop reading Mein Kampf... and start using your brain for once in your life. It isn't a decision.

Want several reason for that?

1) In the past, neo-nazis as yourself prevent people from revealing who they really are, thus there would be less people you know that are gay.

2) It isn't growing - The LGBT population is 10%.

3) There has been evidence linking it to genetics - This has been studied and there is a possibility

4) It is not a choice - People don't choose to be gay. This world is a hateful place, and people wouldn't choose to deal with the hate. So suggesting it is a choice is ridiculous.

5) You don't understand common logic - Please read up on it.

http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~ewelby/nature/animal.html

An example of a species with female homosexual partners in an ape species called bonobos. Their lesbian members have intimate sexual relations with each as opposed to the extremely impersonal and quick mating that the females would normally receive with male bonobo partners (Kluger, 1999). It is amazing to think that these animals (supposedly with no human emotions) are having intimate sex, but only in the lesbian relationships. This is nature at work, and it includes lesbian partners as equals to the heterosexual pairs.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_fixe.htm

"Most human sexuality researchers believe that one's orientation is fixed and unchangeable."

"The success rate of these therapies has been between 0% and something less than 0.1%. Some of these "therapies" can persuade homosexuals to be celibate, either through terror, guilt, or persuasion that God considers same-sex behavior to be an abomination. They can persuade bisexuals to confine their sexual activities to members of the opposite sex. They may even be able to train gays to successfully have sex with a woman, while fantasize about making love to another man. But therapies do not seem to be capable of changing one's feelings (one's sexual orientation)."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_fixe1.htm

This of course depends upon your definition of "normal". Homosexual behavior certainly does not feel normal or natural for heterosexuals; they often have strong feelings of revulsion towards the idea. Similarly, heterosexual behavior does not feel natural for homosexuals. Both homosexual and heterosexual behavior feels natural to persons with bisexual orientation.

Homosexual behavior is natural in the sense that it is extensively found in nature. It has been observed in: antelopes, boars, bulls, chimpanzees, cows, ducks, cats, dogs, fruit flies, geese, gorillas, gulls, horses, humans, langurs, rams, sheep, macaques, monkeys, turkeys and vervets.

Bruce Bagemihl, a biologist from Seattle, WA, found that in zoos, at least 5% of Humboldt penguin pairs are gay. He has prepared an encyclopedic survey of homosexual or transgender behavior among more than 190 species, including butterflies and other insects. An Amazon.com reviewer commented: "Throw this book into the middle of a crowd of wildlife biologists and watch them scatter. But Bagemihl doesn't let the scientific community's discomfort deny him the opportunity to show 'the love that dare not bark its name' in all its feathery, furry, toothy diversity." 2 The reviews of this book are well worth reading for their own value.

Whiptail lizards, (Cnemidophorus neomexicanus) found in the American southwest, are all females. They reproduce by parthenogenesis. Unfertilized eggs develop, producing an exact clone of its mother. Even though no males exist, the females still exhibit sexual mating behavior. Those that attract a partner have been found to produce more and healthier eggs. 3,4

Another source states that "Homosexuality exists in proven ratios in all mammal species....It is as natural as blue eyes, left-handedness, or the genetic predisposition to walk on two legs." 4

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_fixe2.htm

Conservative Christian organizations typically use the term "special rights" rather than "equal rights" because they believe that rights based on sexual behavior are quite different from the more traditional rights. The latter are based on unchangeable factors, like race, color, ability status, nationality and gender. Equal rights for gays and lesbians would protect their behavior. Their argument does not really hold water, because religion has always been a protected class in civil rights law. Religion is very definitely a choice, and a changeable factor in a person's life.

Gay and Lesbian groups point to the high incidence of gay-bashing, as well as employment and accommodation discrimination. They feel that equal protection under law for persons of all sexual orientations is badly needed.

It is rarely commented upon that equal protection for all sexual orientations will protect everyone: heterosexuals, bisexuals and homosexuals. We are unaware of any legislation that protects only gays and lesbians.

-----------------

Don't even try to continue arguing with me, I could have you into a hole so deep not even the biggest ladder could get you out of it. I could make you feel very foolish.

ok anyway lets get back to the whole ban bluto thing

when i first came here i had some ideot comments from bluto
I PUT UP WITH THEM
and he still did help along with those comments

IDIOT* man your turning into him

Well if i came up to you in real life and called you an asshole and maybe punched you. You just gunna' deal with it? Just cuz we are on forums there is no need for old farts causing hastle!

My opinion on gay people is:
Everybody is human, no matter of colour, race, ethnics, country of origin, or indeed, who they love. Love is somthing for everyone. I am not gay, but I know that most of them are decent people. I live next door to two men. I don't know if they are gay, or just friends, but they are very nice neighbors. I would prefer to live next door to them rather than someone like bluto.
Anyway, I beleive in God, and I also believe that God made us all, and that we are all the same.

Gay people should have the same rights as everyone else.

Visit the site I posted there, religious tolerance. I'm atheist/existentialist, but I respect christians who respect me for who I am. And there are a few I do. I expanded my post and deleted the highly inflammatory parts of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom