Few questions?

Nessumsar

Solid State Member
Hello, Im planning on building a new comp soon and I had a few questions about my hardware selections. here it is:

ASPIRE X-Infinity Black
ASUS "A7V880" VIA KT880
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ "Barton", 333 FSB, 512K Cache
Arctic Silver 5, 3.5-gram
Thermaltake Volcano 11+ Xaser Edition
Corsair Value Select Dual Kits 184 Pin 512MB(256MBx2) DDR PC-3200
Western Digital Raptor 36.7GB 10,000RPM SATA Hard Drive
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9600XT Video Card, 128MB
Lite-On Black 52X32X52X16 Combo Drive
2x Vantec "Stealth" 80mm Case fan

First, are there any other components that would be better; second, are there any known problems with any of this stuff; and third, do any of you have any of this stuff and how do you like it?

Thanks

first what is ur price range. second there are no known problems unless we know what your using this comp for. and third, have you tried using the search function?

i'm not trying to be a snob or anything, but in all seriousness, there have been countless threads asking questions same as or similar to the question ur asking. and everybody (just like u) always forgets to list their budget, their purpose for this computer, and always explain after the 2nd or 3rd post. please make everything clear next time in ur first post, and try using the search function.

until u answer the questions i asked u, we can't help.

I would like to spend less than $700, and I will be using this computer for Counterstrike, Doom 3 and HL2.

Just make sure your mobo is compatable with other stuff.

I particualy dont like via I would go with an nforce 2 board.

Get a second hard drive that thing wont hold squat. It will barely hold those three games.

Back
Top Bottom