Bluto: Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
well glad to hear that moneyman agrees.

Correct me if I am wrong I have never heard bluto go crazy on someone the way rymort did. We wouldnt even be having the bluto banning subject if it wasnt for this little prick.

bluto is just misunderstood. he get annoyed about having to answer the same question over and over and over. So he calls them idiots and laughs at them.

Havent they heard of a search feature?

There is one on every forum.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Hello my minions of Computer Forums,

Many of you know that Bluto is tempermental and sometimes unpredictable with his posts. I have been discussing him with a few users on and off (mostly when he posts unacceptably).

I constantly warned him about his 3 strikes but he has taken no notice. I even deducted one of them because he apologized.

I sincerely doubt the majority will miss Bluto, sure he could have some useful input but that was only 50% of the time, and my "edit post" button is becoming overused.

I have taken the liberty to disable his account. If any of the staff have problems with this please discuss with me in our private room. If any of the users have a problem with this, please PM me or post here.

Until further notice, this ban is perminant although it may be reduced after other staff and users input. Please be 100% honest.

Thankyou for reading my essay,

Regards,

Computafreek/Josh
I will miss Bluto; I will miss his interesting insights into everything were he to go and honestly - I would be happy to leave him as he is from what I've seen.

~mr mixx~ said:
well, i just have to say that even though he was rude to me to, he's still a friend of mine. yes, he's old and all, and makes bad judgements, but i hope in time he will take time to realize that he still has a friend here at CF.
He's been rude to us all - are we not all able to take a joke?! :D We all give out jokes, and I don't think ComputerFreak and others' original experiences with Bluto from their Noob Days should cloud that he is a highly respected member of the Forum.

matt be me said:
hmmmm meaning im not sure wether he should be banned
on one hand he insults member on the other he has been here a while and has believe it or not helped alot of members
Helped a Great Deal of Members.

airiox said:
Hmm i dont think he should have been banned. He is not totally serious when he posts the things he does. It can make people mad but they all overreact.

For instance this ryman guy. He went fricken crazy today. I gave him the solution to his problem then bluto made fun of him. Then the guy went crazy.

Some people just need to learn that people can joke and mess around with you sometimes. In general I have noticed that there are alot of angry people out there in forums and such and bluto isnt one of them.

He is annoying yes and its hard to understand him but. w/e.
Too many people are not laid back here; everybody is so up tight. Bluto is not; either because of his age or his personality he does not seem to be able to be understood by a few of us here. It is part of life; but we don't ban people for that do we?

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
So we have to look at everything he posts?

NO. I am not putting in extra effort for this loser. I am sorry.
I would be pleased to; even without the help of Rocker and Matt, and they too have agreed to such a system.

Rocker said:
If it means that Bluto has a chance to stay, then yeah, I'll do it. =)
Giancarlo said:
Treat him like everybody else. He breaks the rules, he should get punished. He should not receive preferential treatment over the amount of posts he has or how long he has been here.

And answering your question, I'd be rather embarrased.
Giancarlo said:
Yes, the little homophobe is gone.
Treat you like everybody else? You break the rules of nature - you should be punished? You should not recieve equal rights because you are different?

Its all the same thing Giancarlo - you don't agree with him and you attack him. I would have expected a more non-biased approach from somebody so livid with belief in equality for themself? Or do you only agree with equal rights for gays? You have brought up the sexuality thing; not us. Don't bring it up here if you do not wish it to be commented on. Bluto may or may not be homophobic; but from what I have seen he has merely talked to you in his usual manner in what to him is what I've been doing to you; commenting on my opinions of it. He has done this - I doubt seriously that he is homophobic, and if he is - you won't find many people over 50 who aren't. They're a minority generally - should they not be given the same rights? :D

David Lindon said:
Ok,
Here is what I think, Ban him for 2 weeks and then try the approval system. Thoughts?
David Lindon said:
So would you be happy with an approval system? Mod/Admins have to approve his posts before they are life, before long he will learn not to bother.
Would you be willing to give it a try?
But not to end on that note; Sounds like a good idea to me. Although; I would be happy to do it now. Ban him until Sunday, maybe Monday perhaps; then put him on the approval system?

I don't think anybody who is so good for the Forum should be on such a system though - it will give him the feeling we don't want him here and soon he will leave. It will outdate his posts when they're on cause even Matt and I can't be on enough to catch up with his posts as soon as required.

If Matt, Rocker and I made ourselves personally responsible for him; could he be allowed back on Monday without approval systeming with the express promise by me at least and I'm sure by Rocker and Matt that we would check and approve all of his posts once they're on. Allowing for the approval systeming, but letting him post as normal?

ill gladly check his posts if needed
as long as he is still on the board i dont mind

Lord Kalthorn said:
Treat you like everybody else? You break the rules of nature - you should be punished? You should not recieve equal rights because you are different?

I don't break the rules of nature at all. What the fuck does this have to do with equal rights? And why the hell do you have to be so inflammatory? This was about respect, not your huge ego or gay people. And not your tendency in discriminating against other people saying they are screwed up. You have one problem, I never said Bluto was messed up as a person. I am saying his attitude is definitely messed up, as yours is. You deserve a kick in the head.

I would have expected a more non-biased approach from somebody so livid with belief in equality for themself?

You know what I think of you? You are a little hateful person. All I said about him, was that I want him gone for disrespecting other posters.

Or do you only agree with equal rights for gays? You have brought up the sexuality thing; not us. Don't bring it up here if you do not wish it to be commented on.

First off, Bluto brought it up in a thread. That is how it was brought up. You are the one who is hateful. You are nothing more then a fascist.

But not to end on that note; Sounds like a good idea to me. Although; I would be happy to do it now. Ban him until Sunday, maybe Monday perhaps; then put him on the approval system?

No approval system. Keep him out for good.

You should go too.

can i say that i think that its a strange way that the staff conduct there business here, most forums do it privately so you dont get people on two sides :/

On a forum I used to run, if somebody broke the rules three times (three strikes) they were banned. It didn't matter who it was. I even banned somebody who had 2,600 posts.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I will miss Bluto; I will miss his interesting insights into everything were he to go and honestly - I would be happy to leave him as he is from what I've seen.

He's been rude to us all - are we not all able to take a joke?! :D We all give out jokes, and I don't think ComputerFreak and others' original experiences with Bluto from their Noob Days should cloud that he is a highly respected member of the Forum.

Helped a Great Deal of Members.

Too many people are not laid back here; everybody is so up tight. Bluto is not; either because of his age or his personality he does not seem to be able to be understood by a few of us here. It is part of life; but we don't ban people for that do we?

And people wonder why I was pissed off that you dropped your Moderator powers? =P Couldn't have said it better.

And Giancarlo ... you ban people from your forum for daring to have an opinion against your own, so it comes of no suprise to me that you would want Lord Kalthorn banned or gone from this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom