controlling a remote computer on network

rymort

In Runtime
ok mine and my bros computer are networked, we play lan games and sometimes online. The router is in his room and sometimes just to be a dink he disconnects me. Is there a way that i can remotly control his computer, like shut it down or open up programs or anything? just to piss the guy off?

WITHOUT the use of trojans like subseven and netbus...
Thanks in advance, rymort

if he takes you off the network then there is nothing you can do to stop him...

However,
to comtrol his PC you could look at something like the shutdown command.
at the dos prompt of your machine type shutdown -i

another thing you could do is (just to annoy him) create a batch file something like.

@echo off
:start
net send machinename you smell
goto start

Or, you could run into his room and kick him in the nuts, reconnect and pee on his computer.

That'll piss him off fo'sho!

Haha.

haha yea ive whiped my fist at his head a few times.
I want to know how i can do this stuff if i am connected though...
Stuff i can do that he wont think its me, hell just think its his computer being stupid

root said:
if he takes you off the network then there is nothing you can do to stop him...

However,
to comtrol his PC you could look at something like the shutdown command.
at the dos prompt of your machine type shutdown -i

another thing you could do is (just to annoy him) create a batch file something like.

@echo off
:start
net send machinename you smell
goto start

how do i create that, and what does it do?
also does the shutdown command shutdown both of our comps?

moneyman said:
Or, you could run into his room and kick him in the nuts, reconnect and pee on his computer.

That'll piss him off fo'sho!

Haha.

LMFAO.

Hmm.. I've never had to do anything to people over a network, so I'm not to sure.

Sorry :p

Not unless he has remote desktop on his computer enabled and you have an account.

i have access to h9is computer so when hes not home someday i could enable it... if i did enable it would it be noticeable? could he tell i was on it? like is there warning msgs that popup saying someone else is connecting to his comp?

Back
Top Bottom