Bluto: Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i agree

lets try the mod/admin aproval thing

also another mod will be gd

and get rid david branch he is a gd guy but only ever comes on to sell stuff

So we have to look at everything he posts?

NO. I am not putting in extra effort for this loser. I am sorry.

The idea is that he knows the posts don't show up if they are offensive so he won't bother.
You don't have to, I will check do it myself personaly.
With this he can't PM or anythin, just reply to threads.

I don't think you should have to.

If this user is making us CHECK every single one of his posts, is that not reason enough to ban him? Atleast a month, in my opinion.

never fear i am here

yeh ill keep checking to see and let it go through or not

matt be me said:
also another mod will be gd

and get rid david branch he is a gd guy but only ever comes on to sell stuff

Agree 100%. He is barely active, barely does his job, and only comes on when he wants to sell his domains/graphics cards etc.

As for Bluto ... leave him be. Believe it or not, he helps members alot. He gives them good advice. He sparks some interesting convos, which in a way keeps this place active. Keep him unbanned imo. Though, I'm perfectly happy with the approval method, too. ;)

he has been here along time and he helps people of the board as well

EDIT yeh ok

David Lindon said:
Ok,
Here is what I think, Ban him for 2 weeks and then try the approval system. Thoughts?

Yeah, sure.

But just a little thought of mine - he does do alot of good for this place. Losing him would be a loss to this forum and some of it's to-be members who require help. If this whole ban/unban thing carries on much longer, I wouldn't be suprised if he just thought "screw it" and just didn't return out of choice. =/

But yes, go for the approval system. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom